Wednesday, April 11, 2012

you know what's hard?

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

Many people find it difficult to stay in one relationship for a very long time yet alone a long distance relationship. Long distance relationships in my view are the hardest to keep intact than any other types of relationships. Whether its interracial or interfaith relationships, it is a proven fact that the most difficult relationship to keep from falling apart are the long distance relationships.

You know what's hard? Because, HE'S THERE..

at chicago, illinois..
AWAY FROM ME!

and I AM HERE..
in the PHIL!
AWAY FROM HIM!



YES. naa japon communication pero..
what if your conversations permi kai in'ani??

diba, ouch? :((((
YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!


you just want to..

HUG HIM.
yet, you just CAN'T! :(((


let him KISS YOU!
yet, he just can't do it!!

WHY? BECAUSE HE'S FAR AWAY FROM YOU!!

I JUST WANNA BE WITH HIM!
but, we just cant be together! :(((

THE SAD AND UGLY TRUTH!!

Baby, though space restraint us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you... I MISS YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY!! :((((((

Because, I just LOVE...
Kent Vincent Adubal. ♥
FOREVER FOURTEEN.







No comments:

Post a Comment