Monday, March 21, 2011

MY LiFE! :D

I got nothing to do.. so... I made this! :D

Life is so short that we need someone to share our thoughts and feelings. Definitely, a thought would arise in our mind asking who it could be whom we can trust so closely. Answer might be who someone closes to you, but who? Parents, brother, sister…..! Apparently, it hardly comes to anyone’s mind a “true friend”. You are no nearer to true friendship than if you choose them for commercial reason. Besides who are you that you should be setting a price upon your friendship? It is enough for any man that he has the divine power of making friends, and he must leave it to that power of making friends.

Friends are essential in our life just as food is essential for living. Moreover, it is essential to determine their friendship as we analyze the contents of the food before we eat. Friends and their friendship play a great role in everyone’s life. It is a gift that we offer because we must; to give it as the reward of virtue would be to set a price upon it, and those who do that have no friendship to give. We would meet a lot of people in our life, from those we choose friends and among those, we make our best friend.

Kathryn Hope Objero Macaya

A friend, a sister, and once did become my enemy! :) She's my most treasured friend. She knows every bit of me. And so do I to her. With her, by my side, I can act completely stupid! (as in, GOOD GIRLS GONE WILD.) That's how we spend our time together. We go trippin' everywhere! We kid aside. We laugh together.. If possible, we could ROLL on the floor laughing together. When I'm with her, this is the time that the other side of my world shows. The REAL me! :D I love her so much! My, 'BAYI'. ♥

Avery Jelian Maagad Maandig

This 'georgeous' girl is my happy-go-lucky friend! She is so 'sabay' that even those mind stirring things don't matter with her. She can jive to everyone with her loudness and with her laughter (where she is very known). She laughs so hard that sometimes we tend to forget that she's a lady. (maka wala poise kumbaga) and that's what we like about her! She makes my day so happy and gay whenever we're together. We do chikkas about her love life and do stupid things. We go tripping also... in PUBLIC! We don't feel shyness whenever we're together. In class, even if we're reprimanded we can still afford to laugh! That how easy life is when I'm with her. :) I love this girl so much. My, 'KAIBIGAN'. ♥

Bryan Steve Sacay Manzano

This guy really cares for me! He acts as my older brother for I don't have one. He treats me like his sister. And I like him for that, I feel secured whenever I'm with him! :) He makes me smile whenever he sees me wearing a frown face. He shares his life experiences to me and give some brotherly pieces of advice! He's really a 'KUYA'. We make jokes together, kid aside! We share life experiences with each other! :D He's my KUYA.. my, 'ZEE'. ♥

Louise Rey Mende Baculio

He's my ever supportive buddy! Very supportive in all fields that I'm into. I share my every secrets to him, and I know my secrets are good with him. He is very helpful! Not just to me but, to everybody especially in the class. He loves to make jokes with me, he plays with me! And we do make chikkas together. He is my, 'ESPREN'. ♥

Janjelene Geollegue Villarte

My ever supportive teacher! I love this girl so much. She is so 'sabay' and sometimes... 'topak!'. I love her being herself. She gives pieces of advice to me and to my classmates who are in need. You can really count on her. She is a peace lover! She doesn't want something that gets broken. She'll fix it ahead of time! She is so open in everything to me, and so do I to her! I love her so much. :DD My, 'CORS'. ♥

And... THEY ARE MY LIFE! :)




Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment