Monday, March 21, 2011

SUMMER'S SCENT!

Well, let me start with a "WOOOOOOSH!". Hmm, actually my summer did start just last week. And, so far, I find it so boring! Yeah, that's the word. That's why I decided to work on this... my blog! It was Hazel Macabecha, my elementary friend, who inspires me to work on this. Actually, her blog! I appreciate it so much. :)

hazel's blog site :)

I created/updated my blog for personal purposes. This will be just 'temporary', I know. Or, let me say, for SUMMER only! I used to have blog sites before (summer) but, neither did last long. Because, I was way too busy at school that I cannot surf online already. This will be just a new beginning.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Abby. Fail kaayo ang akong template kung imung i'view sa 17 inch na monitor bah? Asa ka nkakuha semung blogger template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, na delete nako ako isa ka comment. sa layout haze sa 'edit tepmplate'. naa ra japun sa design :D

    ReplyDelete